11/30/2016

Think outside the instructions

Hi Beauties,

It's Paper Pumpkin time again. Stampin' Up! always send me wonderful ideas with nice instructions and lots of wonderful Card making items. So one of the first things I do is tear open the box and goodies, then immediately start thinking about how else I can use the items to make an alternate idea. I know I am not alone because I love to see other alternative ideas as well. Here is a video showing what my thoughts are as I open the box and move onto making an alternative idea (without any pre planning). I hope you enjoy and if you are not currently a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber and want to be, click on the My link on the sidebar to get your monthly kit.


Wasn't that fun? Here are the final results of their idea and mine.
 
 

These will surely be gone this Christmas season. I may even have to buy the refill kit as soon as they are available.

Happy Stampin'
Order Stampin' Up! Online 24/7 at www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment