10/26/2013

Snowflake Earrings using Stampin' Up! Embellishments

Spoiler Alert ~ Do not read until Tuesday if you are part of the weStamp group (as this is part of my swap)

Hi Beauties~

I made my swaps for my group meeting next week.  Sadly, I will not be attending because my husband bought some Zac Brown Concert tickets.  And then... he got called out of town for work.  So he is off in L.A. at their concert tonight.  So now that has left me plenty of free time to stamp and make you another video on how I made these beautiful earrings!  I hope my swap girls like them! shhh... don't tell 'em yet!


Wouldn't these make a great Christmas gift?  I think I would love to receive them in my stocking, how about you!  Tell me what you think in a comment below and I will choose one of the comments randomly and ship you a set of your very own, handmade with love, by me!  Of course, if you are not the lucky winner, you can always create a pair yourself!

Frosted Finishes Embellishments 132150
Price: $6.95
Gorgeous rhinestone-adorned embellishments for cards, packaging, and more. 12 pieces. 3/4".

Happy Stampin' Beauties!!! ~ Jean Piersanti Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Order Stampin' Up! products 24/7 at http://www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

1 comment:

  1. LOVED your swap and video Jean! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! The tag was darling as well, what an Christmas gift idea! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete